A more appropriate title for our conversation may have been "the skinny on the financial services industry" because Gary Clement and I covered nearly everything.
I really enjoyed our talk and Gary's perspective because of his pulse being on both the view as a practitioner as well as an educator to the future generation of financial professionals.
We covered a lot of ground such as:
- some of the most shocking phenomena he's witnessed over his career,
- 2 things that aspiring financial professionals should realize about this business and the real job of financial advisors,
- the question Gary gets from his students all the time,
- the different routes into the industry, especially as it pertains to career-changers and the CFP designation,
- what the industry is "getting right" and what he believes is the future of financial advice
Resources:Read the blog
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here
to receive tools that will help you become a next-generation financial professional!
Watch a video clip of this episode on our YouTube channel by clicking here
To receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here
Subscribe to the podcast by clicking here
Want to connect with me? Join my exclusive “tribe” by clicking here
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!