Many of you will come across a financial advisor development program (or two) as you are navigating this journey to becoming a financial professional.
In this video, I look at the perspective of Daniel Tesfaye and a young advisor that works in the Merrill Lynch Wealth Management channel.
We cover a variety of topics that will intrigue the aspiring financial professional when it comes to entering this industry.
Daniel and I covered a lot, including:
- Daniel's own money story
- What prompted the move from insurance advisor to financial advisor?
- Do feel that "culture" has a huge impact on your success as a financial professional?
- What does a financial advisor development program look like on the inside?
- Are you compensated during the program?
- What do most days look like for you now?
- What other professional aspirations do you have?
- What are your thoughts on spending the 1st 5 years learning the business vs. starting your own?
Read the blog
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here
to receive tools that will help you become a next-generation financial professional!
Watch a video clip of this episode on our YouTube channel by clicking here
To receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here
Want to connect with me? Join my exclusive “tribe” by clicking here
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!