I found out about the great things Steven M. Hughes was doing with financial literacy through Instagram from his Know Money Inc. brand.
I saw he'd just finished a BankRoll Summit at college and loved his focus on financial literacy.
Today, I invited him on to talk about his efforts reaching Gen Y and Z and specifically how the financial services industry can do a better job addressing their financial needs.
We are able to dive into...
- Steven's money story
- What types of conversations about money are resonating with today's college students?
- How can the financial services industry heal the broken trust with Gen Y and Z?
- How interested is Gen Y & Z in the concept of financial coaching?
- How are you incorporating the findings from your summits into those coaching/trainings?
- Has the student loan crisis caused a shift in the mindset of the next generation and how they view borrowing?
- A real-life example of how a current college student should be thinking about their future with money
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here
to receive tools that will help you become a next-generation financial professional!
Watch a video clip of this episode on our YouTube channel by clicking here
To receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here
Want to connect with me? Join my exclusive “tribe” by clicking here
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!