When you want to talk about the impact of technology (automation and digitization) on the financial advisor of today or tomorrow it might be a good idea to talk to a computer scientist.
That's exactly what I did in this convo with Calvin Williams, Jr. (owner of the first black-owned robo advisor--Freeman Capital
Our conversation covered so many topics like:
- How was money talked about when you grew up?
- How Calvin views the impact of technology on the advisor of tomorrow...
- What will A.I.'s impact be on human advisors? And where's the opportunity?
- Advice for human advisors...
- What role does traditional learning have in today's society of technological advances...
- Looking at the future of finance with A.I. and humans..
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here
to receive tools that will help you become a next-generation financial professional!
Watch a video clip of this episode on our YouTube channel by clicking here
To receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here
Want to connect with me? Join my exclusive “tribe” by clicking here
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!