Can women in finance find success in a male-denominated industry...ABSOLUTELY!
There's no better person to discuss this with than my friend and colleague, Jacqueline Schadeck, CFP® of Sherrill & Hutchins Financial Advisory, Inc in Atlanta, GA.
Our conversation was about:
- Jacqueline's personal money story
- What it's like to be a woman of color and a CFP in a male-denominated industry...
- Advice for recent grads or anyone new into this industry...
- Jacqueline's recipe for success as a woman in finance...
- Rapid Fire Round covering financial literacy, women advisors, and the meaning of wealth
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here
to receive tools that will help you become a next-generation financial professional!
Watch a video clip of this episode on our YouTube channel by clicking here
To receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here
Want to connect with me? Join my exclusive “tribe” by clicking here
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!