I was so excited to talk with Bola Sokunbi of Clever Girl Finance
in this episode. We covered a host of topics such as the lack of women in the financial industry and how she began her online brand by blogging.
Her story serves as an inspiration to ANYONE wanting to become a financial professional.
Our conversation was rich with dialogue about:
- How Bola developed a good money foundation,
- Some considerations for women financial professionals,
- How she's used blogging for foundational content to build her brand and why she prefers this platform over just using social media,
- Why Bola feels that regardless of which path you pursue you need this one thing...,
- Bola's perspective on the student loan debt crisis, and
- Parting advice for the aspiring financial professional of tomorrow
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here
to receive tools that will help you become a next-generation financial professional!
Watch a video clip of this episode on our YouTube channel by clicking here
To receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here
Want to connect with me? Join my exclusive “tribe” by clicking here
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!