This originally aired as a video on my YouTube channel which you can watch here:
I met Ash Exantus by watching one of the many interviews he's done for social media. Without a doubt, my #1 takeaway—→ HIS ENERGY.
His energy and passion for financial education and literacy were infectious and contagious.
At that point, I reached out and several DMs later, we have this opportunity to talk about:
- His humble beginnings in the projects of New York...
- The origin of his work ethic
- Why entrepreneurship isn't for everyone
- Why he got into financial coaching and left the "regulated" world of financial services
- Why everyone one that earns money needs a financial advisor
- and much more!
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here
to receive tools that will help you become a next-generation financial professional!
Watch a video clip of this episode on our YouTube channel by clicking here
To receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here
Want to connect with me? Join my exclusive “tribe” by clicking here
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!